A complete behind the scenes inspection...we look at walls , roofs, attic spaces, insulation systems, floors, and panels, etc.
Complete Below Ground Video Inspection of your entire plumbing system. Cleaning and General above ground inspection
This includes Apartment Complexes, Motels, Office Buildings, Retail Stores, and Warehouses. We inspect the major systems of the property and the visible structural components.
Certified Master Plumber
As your home ages, its condition can dramatically affect the quality of your indoor air. During an indoor air quality survey, we evaluate your home's condition, make recommendations on how to improve your indoor air quality.We are also equip to perform Mold and Radon Testing if required
An extended electrical inspection. This inspection digs a lot deeper. Line Traces, Load Amounts, Serge Rates and Load Draws etc.
1. Structural (Foundations and Structure)
2. Exterior Components
Grading / Drainage, Flashing, sills, Entry Components,
Siding Material etc.
3. Plumbing (interior and exterior)
4. Electrical (interior and exterior)
5. Heating & CoolingSystems
6. Roof System (Roof, Venting, Exterior Connections/exits, Sky lights, Drainage, etc.)
7. Mechanical Operating System
8. Attic Structure, ventilation and insulation
9. Windows ,Ceilings and Walls
10. Water Heater and Plumbing
11. Foundation, Grading and Drainage
12. Stairs, Doors, Walk Ways, and Driveways
13. Garage and other Out Buildings
Wood Energy Technology Transfer is a visual examination of wood burning appliances-fireplaces, wood burning stoves etc. and all its visible components.
Water intrusion is one of the most common causes of mold issues and a leading cause of design and construction claims. Not only will it greatly reduce the operation of a building or home, but can become more widespread and expensive if not discovered and corrected in a timely manner.
MOISTURE AND WATER INTRUSION